built-in zero backlash locking/brake design that delivers twice the nominal torque without increasing the CRD footprint. , an expansion of the company’s Compact Ring Drive (CRD) system. The 250B includes a built-in zero backlash locking/brake design that delivers twice the nominal torque without increasing the CRD footprint. Additional features include:
- A brake life of 1 million cycles.
- Applicability in cutting systems, automated welding, medical packaging,robotics, and semiconductor.
- A spring-engaged brake that is pneumatically released so that it will default to lock in a power failure or emergency situation.
- Air line management using radial slots for cable/line routing and pneumatic bard fitting installed.
- A holding torque of 800Nm.
- A max release pressure of 60 psi.
- Thru hole: 31.7 mm ~ 1.25 inches.
- A fully-sealed IP65-rated housing.
- E-stop capability.
For more information, visit www.nexengroup.com; call 800-843-7445.