Midwest Motion Products (Howard Lake, MN) has a new DC gearmotor with an integrated optical encoder, the Model No. MMP TM40-285C-24V GP42-169 BR-003 EC-032. With the ability to accept any 24 Volt DC source, including solar or battery power, the gearmotor features:
- A 1.65” (D) x <8” (L) footprint, including the brake and encoder.
- A keyed output shaft of 8 mm (D) x 25 mm (L).
- Mounting via 4 face-mount M4 threaded holes equally spaced on a 36 mm Dia. B.C.
- A 2-channel, 32 PPR, 5V ttl encoder with an index pulse - various resolutions are available.
- Output rated for 89 lb-in (10 Nm) torque, at 25 RPM.
- A weight of approximately 1.75 lbs.
- A design that requires 2.2 Amps at 24 Volts DC to generate full load torque.
- Motor windings for 12 V, 18 V, 28 V, 36 V, 42 V, and 48 Volts DC are available.
- An IP54 protection level for operation in harsh environments (closed REC version).
For more information, visit www.midwestmotion.com, or call 320-490-7060.