IronHorse MTCP2 industrial duty motors from AutomationDirect (Cumming, GA) meet the premium efficiency requirements of the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007. MTCP2 motors are offered in T-Frame (1 to 300 hp) and TC-Frame/C-Face (1 to 30 hp). C-face kits are available for motors over 30hp. Specifically:
- These motors are available in 1200, 1800 & 3600 RPM and have TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) enclosures with cast iron frame and ribbed design for maximum cooling.
- The motors feature full length, cast iron mounting feet, steel fan cover, and cast iron junction box with rubber gasket and rubber dust cover.
- MTCP2 motors have premium quality ball bearings (1-75 hp) or roller bearings (100-300 hp) with maintenance free bearings on 10 hp and below.
- V-ring shaft seals are used on the drive end and opposite drive end.
- The motors are electrically reversible and have Class F winding insulation.
MTCP2-series motors have a two-year warranty, and are CSA and CE approved. Available accessories include bases, junction boxes, fans and fan shrouds.