Designed as an off-the-shelf solution for quick turnaround needs, Rexnord (Milwaukee, WI) recently launched its new Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Smart PT Select Mounted Spherical Roller Bearings offering. These bearings are ideal for conveyor and fan and blower applications in the aggregate, air & fluid handling, cement, and material and package handling industries. A suite of digital technology is built into and around this bearing offering to make customers’ jobs easier. According to Rexnord, its PT Select Mounted Spherical Roller Bearings are the first spherical roller bearings designed to add value through technology:
- Product specific QR code — each bearing tag features a laser-etched QR code that enables the user to quickly access product specific information such as how to videos and instruction manuals from their mobile device.
- Dedicated mobile app — Rexnord has updated their no-cost Bearing Mobile Pro™ app to include the capability to scan the product specific QR code found on each bearing.
- Proven quality — every bearing is tested before it ships, including custom, state-of-the art testing for quality and reliability, spin testing under load, and backed by the standard Rexnord one-year warranty.
- Off-the-shelf solutions for your quick turnaround needs — designed using the latest techniques, combined with decades of application knowledge, and provides durability and value for a wide range of in-stock configurations for fast turnarounds.
- Engineered bearing seals for increased product life — standard triple lip and clearance seal provide maximum ingress protection against contaminants; clearance seal reduces operating temperatures at higher speeds; and features nitrile material with protective metal shield.