Emerson Industrial Automation offers a new range of Leroy-Somer FFB brake motors developed around the Flexible concept, which provides a range of options associated with safety and variable speed. Additional features include:
- The ability to be integrated in most fixed or variable speed applications.
- A modular encoder adaptation.
- Total control of the noise level, for both pick-up and engagement, as well as control of application and release.
- A multi-voltage, multi-frequency construction that, according to the company, covers 80 percent of the world´s power supplies.
- Efficiency levels that include non-IE, IE2 and IE3.
- Frame sizes of 71 to 160, braking torques of 4.5 to 200 N.m., and a power supply built into the motor or separate via rectifier supplied in the motor terminal box
For more information visit www.EmersonIndustrial.com/Automation