KHK USA Inc. (Mineola, NY), distributor of the market leading KHK brand of metric gears, announces its extensive line of right-angle metric gearboxes, manufactured to the highest quality standards by Kohara Gear Industry Co., of Japan. KHK’s large selection of right-angle gearboxes are very quiet, provide smooth transmission of power, and are suitable for a very wide range of applications where speed reduction and a change in orientation is required. Specifically:
- KHK right-angle gearboxes are available with either a plastic housing for light-duty applications, an aluminum housing for medium-duty application and cast-iron housing for heavy-duty applications.
- Reduction ratios include 1:1 and 1:2 with single output and dual output shafts.
- All KHK right-angle gearboxes contain KHK stock bevel gears. The PBX economy series uses stock carbon steel bevel gears. The KBX medium duty boxes and the CBX heavy duty boxes use case hardened ally steel spiral bevel gears.
- Both PBX and KBX series are available as off-the-shelf products and are available for immediate delivery.
- The CBX units are assembled to order as size has 24 permutations of user defined input locations and rotations.