The new LiftStik PLS67-285 from Presto ECOA Lifts (Norton, MA) is a versatile 4-wheel lifter transporter made of strong, durable, impact-resistant aluminum. Compact, extremely maneuverable and rated for an impressive 285 lb. lifting capacity, it is ideal for lifting and transporting items in a wide range of industrial, retail, laboratory, food processing, pharmaceutical and office environments. Specifically:
- Loads are evenly distributed over four oversized casters that roll easily over thresholds and uneven floors.
- A unique adjustable width base can be set as narrow as 20” for use in tight quarters or as wide as 28” to provide extra stability for wider loads.
- A foot actuated rear caster lock keeps the unit from moving during loading, unloading or when used as a variable height worksurface.
- The narrow mast design allows workers to have a clear view during transport. The standard platform is 19.5” x 19.5” made from extremely durable UMHW polyethylene. Wood laminate or stainless-steel platforms are also available.
- An ergonomic contoured “sponge grip” handle accommodates operators of different heights. Lifting and lowering controls are conveniently placed within reach of the push handle and can be operated during transport. A corded lifting remote can also be furnished.
- Lifting speed is a quick 4.75” per second.