Creform Corporation (Greer, SC) has designed a new workstation for an industrial equipment manufacturer that is used for packaging in a manufacturing production cell and in shipping. The packaging workstation, one of the largest built by Creform, features a plastic work surface across the front that can be used as a place for assembly, packing or administrative paperwork. Its surface is robust enough for the product and to carry a scale, computer and printer depending on the application. Application details include the following:
- Above this work surface, shipping materials such as boxes, bags, tapes and labels can be stored and presented.
- Additional storage is available below with shelves and two large drawers.
- The lower-level drawers can be used to store materials or as a temporary work surface for larger/taller boxes.
- The Creform-developed workstation can be built as a stationary station or mobile and can also be built ESD for anti-static applications. The workstation shown has eight 4 in. diameter swivel casters for easy maneuverability and positioning. The front two corner casters lock.
- Depending on the use, it can be easily configured for length, width and height dimensions with the flexibility of the Creform system of pipes and joints. The structure shown is 94" Wide x 40" Deep x 86" Tall.
Creform can build the workstation in a variety pf pipe colors and the flexible and modular design allows a user to accent with accessories such as information sheet holders, label holders, lighting and hooks for hanging supplies.