From turnkey Class 1 workstations with safety enclosures to open-style Class 4 configurations and fully integrated solutions, Dapra Marking Systems (Bloomfield, CT) has introduced a new series of laser offerings designed for maximum performance and easy customization. Dapra Marking Systems made a significant investment in product development to engineer a series of fiber laser marking solutions from the ground up, pulling from a stable of state-of-the-art components to create a flexible core product line that can be quickly tailored to a customer's individual application requirements. Dapra's laser solutions feature:
- Fiber and DPSS laser sources from 3 Watts to 100 Watts.
- Class 1 enclosures and Class 4 configurations (standard and custom).
- Manual and power programmable Z-axis options with 12" of standard travel; custom travel lengths available.
- Optional rotary D-axis for marking round parts up to 22 pounds (standard).
- Industrial fume extractors.
- Powerful, intuitive software for easy logo import, serialization, date coding, Data Matrix codes, UID and UDI syntax, and much more.