Kwik Mark Inc. (McHenry, IL) introduces its new line of X Series markers, designed to improve overall operation and streamline every aspect of marking the user’s products. The smarter design boasts high performance for the most demanding applications. Features include:
- The cantilevered marking head, providing a clear open line of sight while the marking head can retract “back” to clear other tooling and equipment.
- Up to 6 axes that are motion control ready, and no PC or control box is required. For custom integration with logic, additional I/O is available.
- Machine-tool quality construction with twin rigid upright column leadscrew and ball slide design, brushless servomotors and non-contact limit home sensors and large t-slot table for fixturing. It is also available with programmable Z axis (full column height).
- A true file based solution with Kwik Mark’s patented iTeach function, allowing users to use the marking tip as a “pointer” to define the text path. Teach the starting point of a line (1 point), the angle to use for angular text (2 points), and the radius for arc text (3 points), without prints, measuring tools or even the skillset to do layout work.
- The latest embedded controls, featuring CF card memory with preprogrammed functions, job selection or data input and bar code input ready.
These machines are future upgradable and field rebuild able.