The No. 1008 from Grieve (Round Lake, IL) is a 500ºF tunnel oven with a gravity roller conveyor that is currently used for preheating metal housings. Features include:
- Workspace dimensions of 42” (W) x 72” (D) x 30” (H).
- 30 KW installed in Incoloy-sheathed tubular elements to heat the oven chamber.
- A 3,000 CFM, 1-1/2 HP recirculating blower that provides vertical downward airflow to the workload.
- 4” thick insulated walls.
- An aluminized steel interior and exterior.
- A work zone that comprises a 66” long open loading zone, 72” long insulated heat zone with recirculated airflow, and 66” long open unloading zone, with a 36” wide roller conveyor with rollers on 3” centers.
- Motor-operated vertical lift doors on each end of the oven.
- Controls, built to NEMA 12 electrical standards, that include a digital indicating temperature controller, manual reset excess temperature controller with separate contactors, and a recirculating blower airflow safety switch.
For more information, visit www.grievecorp.com, or call (847) 546-8225.