The HAWK MV-4000 smart camera from Omron Microscan Systems (Renton, WA) quadruples the processing power of the previous generation. It boasts up to six times the frame rate of its predecessor, achieving real-time trigger response using an FPGA. The HAWK MV-4000 does code reading, code verification, inspection, guidance, and gauging, while incorporating state-of-the-art algorithms. Additional features include:
- An array of sensors, ranging from 0.3 MP to 5 MP with a pixel size of 4.8 μm.
- An intuitive drag-and-drop user interface.
- Reading, verification, and vision tools are ready to use right out of the box — no parameter adjustments.
- Two unique user interfaces (UIs) are available: the AutoVISION UI, intended for most operators or technicians, and the more advanced and customizable FrontRunner UI, designed for machine vision professionals.
- Inspection rates from 4,000 to 14,000 parts per minute.
For more information, visit www.microscan.com.