Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Solutions (WMFTS) (Wilmington, MA) announced that Bredel hose pumps has expanded its range of hoses by releasing the new Bredel NR Transfer hose for general fluid transfer applications.
The Bredel NR (Natural Rubber) Transfer hose can be used for handling sludge with a high solid content, food and beverage waste and abrasive slurries. This solution complements the Bredel NR Metering hose, which is designed for heavier duties with pressure capability up to 16 bar (232 psi), already available from Bredel hose pumps.
- Suitable for water-based liquids, diluted acids and alcohols, lightly corrosive chemicals and slurries
- Optimizes performance of peristaltic pump
- Engineered for exceptional long life in fluid transfer applications
- Pressure capability: 12 bar (174 psi)
- Maximum suction lift: 9 m (30 ft)
- Maximum fluid temperature: 80°C (176°F)
- Minimum fluid temperature: -20°C (-4°F)
- Global support for pump and hose from original manufacturer
The Bredel NR Transfer hose is manufactured to dimension with advanced wrapping technology, optimized for long life in fluid transfer applications.