Tight workspaces, crowded floors and ceiling areas make it difficult to get cooling airflow to workers who need it, but the Pivot 2.0 from Big Ass Fans (Lexington, KY) is designed to bring comfort to these hard-to-reach work areas. Thanks to a virtually infinite number of speeds and versatile mounting options, you’ll get precisely the air movement you want, where you want it. Pivot 2.0’s direct-drive motor means you can count on it to always operate quietly and efficiently. Features include:
- Pivot 2.0’s easy-to-install, durable steel cage, designed to keep workers safe.
- Cooling air up to 120 feet from fan thanks to a 6-ft diameter and powerful motor.
- Versatile installation with ceiling, beam and column mounting options.
- Air in the right spot with 73 airflow positions and variable speed controls.
- Quiet operation with a direct-drive motor and balanced airfoils.
- Worry-free performance thanks to a 3 yr warranty.
- Lifetime on hub and airfoils.