FANUC America (Rochester Hills, MI) recently released two new collaborative robots (cobots), the CR-7iA and the CR-35iA.
The CR-7iA cobot features:
- The ability to work alongside operators in small spaces without the need for safety fences.
- Applicability in small part sorting and assembly, inspection, machine tending, and part delivery.
- Three compact variants offering 550 to 911 mm reach, and 4 to 7 kg payload capabilities.
- Floor, wall and ceiling mounting options.
- Safety rated contact detection and familiar green exterior color.
- Support for iRVision and Force Sensing.
- Safety certification approved by TUV (ISO 10218-1:2011, Category 3, PL=d).
- Operation with the small R-30iB Mate controller, capable of running on 120 V.
The CR-35iA cobot features:
- Six-axis articulation.
- Industry’s first 35 kg payload collaborative robot that can work with humans in a shared workspace without safety fences.
- A soft foam green cover to protect workers who are in direct contact with the robot.
- Applicability in assembly and heavy-duty part transfer.
- Stops safely when it touches a human operator.
- Certification to ISO 10218-1.
- Designed with the same high reliability as FANUC’s conventional robots.
For more information, visit www.fanucamerica.com, or call 888-326-8287.