Lubriplate (Newark, NJ) has introduced SYNXTREME FRH1-46, a new NSF H1-registered, FM-approved, fire-resistant, eco-friendly hydraulic fluid. The ISO 46 grade hydraulic fluid is designed for demanding industrial and food processing applications requiring fire resistant fluids. Additional features include:
- Anti-wear properties over a range of temperatures.
- NSF H1 registered food machinery grade, this product complies with FDA regulations CFR 21, section 178.3570 for lubricants with incidental food contact.
- High flash and fire points provide safety in applications calling for fire resistant fluids.
- Factory Mutual-approved, using FM test method 6930.
- Biodegradable according to OECD 301F.
- Availability in 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums and bulk container bins.
For more information, call 800-733-4755; or visit www.lubriplate.com.