Inserta Products (Blue Bell, PA) introduces its IGS (Steel) Check Valves, Guided Disc, Slip-In Type for use in both axial and ninety degree flow path configurations. The guided disc provides increased longevity in adverse flow conditions, such as turbulent flow, with the valve partially open or with high flow transients on valve opening and closing. Additional features include:
- Low pressure drop profiles.
- Applicable when higher pressure drops cannot be tolerated.
- 90° flow path cavity examples.
- No specialized cavity form tooling required.
- Compatibility with Inserta ICS Check Vales, Slip-In Type cavities and Inserta ICF and ICFS Flange Bodies.
For additional information, call 215-643-0192; or visit www.inserta.com.