The MF Quick-Heater from Bega Special Tools (Bethpage, NY) is a 400V-44kW middle frequency induction heater that allows fast, safe and energy-efficient heating of bearings and other power transmission components. A sustainable solution for rapid and controlled mounting and dismounting, it prevents damage to components and machine parts. Additional features include:
- Adjustable from 10-44 kW.
- Reduced heating times.
- Temperature controlled heating: overheating is not possible because demand is constantly monitored and if necessary adjusted. Once the preset temperature has been reached, the device will switch off automatically.
- Flexible operation, can be transported for use on site.
- Inductors that can be placed both in and around the component — users can also place a component on a flat surface (table model) or work with flexible inductors.
- Inductors available in various diameters, fixed and flexible.
- Applicability dismounting bearings, inner rings, labyrinth rings and seals; mounting and dismounting bearings, sleeves, bearing houses and power transmissions components; and mounting machine parts.
For more information, visit www.begaspecialtools.com.