PEM self-clinching standoff fasteners from PennEngineering (Danboro, PA) enable reliable mounting, spacing, or stacking of panels, boards, or components in assemblies. This family of fasteners features:
- A range of types and styles designed for permanent installation into metal sheets as thin as .025” (0.63 mm).
- The ability to be specified with through-hole or blind threads, unthreaded, or with closed ends promoting a flush appearance in an assembly.
- Unthreaded SNAP-TOP or KEYHOLE versions as well as standoffs with gripping teeth and standoffs for broaching or surface mounting in printed circuit boards.
- Round and knurled fastener heads available, which allow closer-to-edge clinch installation.
- Gripping teeth on the end of the fastener’s barrel are suited for grounding applications, or with the capability to clinch into much thinner sheets than standard versions.
- Steel, stainless steel, or aluminum constructions for installation into steel or aluminum sheets or from specially heat-treated 400 Series stainless steel for clinching successfully into stainless steel sheets.
- Brass standoffs can even be specified for certain printed circuit board applications.
For more information, visit www.pemnet.com; or call 800-237-4736.