LEDtronics (Torrance, CA) has introduced new UL-Recognized LED PLL Lamps to replace old-technology fluorescent CFLs. The LED lamps can be directly retrofitted with a simple ballast bypass into existing 4-pin, inline PLL fluorescent fixtures. The PLLxxSC series lamps feature:
- Lengths available in 9”, 13”, 16”, and 22”.
- An inline 4-pin 2G11 base.
- Power consumption ranges from 9 up to 22 watts (replaces fluorescent lamps of 18 to 50 watts).
- Lumen output ranges from 830 lm to 2,460 lm.
- No toxic mercury content or glass tube breakage hazard.
- A solid-state construction that makes them impervious to shock, vibration, and frequent switching.
- A frosted-lens.
- A 270-degree wide beam of 4000K natural white light.
- A color rendition index exceeding 80.
- A voltage input range of 100 to 277 VAC.
- An operating temperature range of ~-20°C to ~+40°C.
For more information, call 800-579-4875; or visit http://www.ledtronics.com/products/products_new.aspx?category=PL-L%20Lamps&sub=Y.