The HN4WM Series gasketed wall mount enclosures from Hammond Manufacturing (Cheektowaga, NY) are sealed to UL 508 Type 4, CSA Type 4 and IEC 60529, IP66, providing protection where the enclosure may be hosed down, installed in wet or dusty conditions or be used in outdoor applications. Additional features include:
- A strong and rigid design that can house a variety of electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- 12 standard sizes ranging from 24” x 42” x 8” to 48” x 48” x 12”.
- Manufactured from formed 12 gauge steel, phosphatized and finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- Doors with a seamless poured-in place gasket for environmental sealing.
- Doors attached with heavy gauge continuous hinges.
- A three-point locking system with a padlockable handle for added security.
- A removable inner panel finished in white powder coating.
- A center post between the doors provides added structural rigidity and is removable.
- A grounding stud in the enclosure and a bonding stud on the door.
For more information, visit www.hammfg.com; or call 519-822-2960.