Hardy Process Solutions (San Diego, CA) has introduced a new product in the Hardy HI 6200 single-channel weight processor series designed for PROFINET Industrial Ethernet networks. Operating within PROFINET Conformance Class A (CC-A) as single network devices, the new HI 6200 is ideal for OEMs and System Integrators building machinery where accurate, stable and fast weight data are critical components to successful designs. Features include the following:
- Ultra-compact at just 2 inches wide and 3 inches high (40 sq. cm), the HI 6200 series are designed for machine level integration in process skids or manufacturing equipment.
- The HI 6200 saves cabinet space to allow for high density panel design over traditional weighing instrumentation, reducing both machine cost and control cabinet footprint.
- A high-definition color TFT display provides intuitive operations and crisp, easy to read measurements and instrument status.
- An embedded Webserver makes the device easy to set-up, monitor and control from any web browser on the user’s network.
- The product is ideal for applications in the food & beverage, chemical processing, consumer goods packaging, medical and pharmaceutical, and other manufacturing and processing industries.