ERNI (Richmond, VA) has a connector offering that is designed to meet the needs of automotive battery management (BMS) and inverter systems. The product line includes: The iBridge wire-to-board connector, which delivers high current density in a miniature package. Features include:
- A 2.0mm pitch.
- A single-row cable connector system.
- Up to 5A per contact at 20°C when paired with an appropriate discrete wire.
- Secure mating for high vibration applications.
- Up to 12-pins in crimp wire terminations, through-hole solder or SMT terminations for the PCB headers.
The compact single and dual row MaxiBridge wire-to-board connector offers a current carrying capacity of up to 12A per contact on a 2.54mm grid for heavy-duty and space-saving connections. Additional features include:
- Primary and secondary contact locking features.
- Multiple colors with unique coding/keying to streamline and ensure proper cable systems integration.
- Availability in vertical and right-angle board mount connectors.
- Available with 2x5 and 2x10 configurations.
The single row, wire-to-board MiniBridge Koshiri connector has a compact, scalable design with a fine 1.27mm pitch. Features include:
- A unique housing design with distinctive guides that prevent mismating and protect contact pins.
- An active latch that provides higher mating integrity.
- Availability with 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 pins.
- A high current carrying capacity extending to 4A per contact depending on the cable plant employed.
For more information, visit http://www.erni.com/en/markets/automotive/battery-management-systems-and-power-electronics/; or call 804-228-4100.