Mill-Max (Oyster Bay, NY) has released its lowest profile target connectors with an above-board height of .087” (2.21 mm). Target connectors are used in place of SMT pads on a PCB as the mating surface for spring-loaded pins. They provide increased durability and are useful in achieving specific distances between boards. Features include:
- A surface mount design.
- Availability in single or double row packages.
- Flat or concave target faces (view chart in gallery).
- Concave face targets provide additional surface area for mating and can aid in centering/alignment of components and/or boards fitted with spring-loaded connectors.
- Precision-machined pins with an overall length tolerance of ±.0015” (±.0381 mm).
- A co-planarity of .005” (.13 mm) or better for connectors up to 1” (25.4 mm) long.
- No burr protrusion on either the target face or the surface mount termination end.
For more information, visit www.mill-max.com.