Norstat (Rockaway, NJ) now offers a new line of Foot Switches and Two Hand Remote Control Units that are well suited for a variety of applications and industries. The Footswitch line consists of several different models that utilize either shock-proof ABS or aluminum housings as well as versions that are available without housings. Specifically:
- They have several contact configurations with Snap or slow action and optional NC / NO configurations.
- They have also been designed so multiple switches can be linked together and some switches come with a dual stage actuating force device.
- The Two Hand Remote Control Units have an orange aluminum housing and come standard with 2 push buttons and 1 emergency stop button.
- The Footswitch line and the Two Hand Remote Control have been designed to meet all applicable international standards.
- The Footswitch line has an M20 conduit entry and a protection rating of IP 54 with IP 65 available upon request.