HEMCO (Independence, MO) announced the Modular Laboratory Applications Emergency Shower Booths.
They are shipped from the factory in modular sections, allowing for them to be moved through doors and assembled onsite to connect to water supply and waste systems.
The modular nature of the design also allows the shower to be moved from one site to another as the need arises.
- Molded of chemical resistant fiberglass.
- Equipped with a pull rod activated shower.
- Push handle eye/face wash for immediately drenching of personnel that have been exposed to hazardous chemicals.
- Frosted front strip curtains.
- Interior grab bars.
- Raised deck grating.
- Bottom or rear drain outlet.