Asaclean (Parsippany, NJ) will showcase its purging solutions for industrial machinery at Plastec West (Booth #3831). The company’s portfolio of mechanical, chemical, and hybrid purging grades suites a range of specific manufacturing processes and resins used in injection molding, extrusion, film & sheet, blow-molding, and blown-film applications. Products include:
- The UF2 Grade purging compound for blown and cast film extrusion applications and injection molding.
- Fast color and material changes.
- Can be purged through a die without removing it.
- Can remove gels and contamination that is not carbonized.
- Compatibility with PE resins.
- The N Series of chemical purging compounds for plastics manufacturing applications, including injection molding, extrusion, blow molding and extrusion blown film.
- Rapid foaming action when activated by heat.
- Sturdy yet flowing constitution that allows chemical compounds to scour difficult-to-access nooks and crannies in machines.
- Sub-micron particle size.
Additional products include:
- The PF Grade for high-temperature applications.
- The EX Grade for advanced scrubbing capabilities.
- The HP Grade developed for polypropylene applications.
For more information visit, www.asaclean.com.