Entrematic (Carrollton, TX) has expanded its line of Kelley loading dock seals with the new ArmorGuard (ADS-HP and ADS-HC) loading dock seals. Features include:
- Super High Abrasion Resistant Compound (SHARC) fabric that provides wear resistance and stands up to abrasive movements caused by air ride suspensions and intermodal trailers.
- Certified to withstand more than 40,000 abrasion cycles.
- Roll-formed, galvanized steel framing that extends loading dock seal product life.
- An endurance-tested foam core that’s continuously bonded to the frame surface with a flexible, nonflammable adhesive.
The ADS-HP dock seal features:
- A Kelley Wear Master Head Pad with a full width SHARC wear face and 4” exposure wear panels.
- A head pad that counters the prying effect of trailer movement and yard spotters.
- Heat-sealed, full-length yellow guide stripes embedded in and welded (not sewn) into the SHARC fabric.
The ADS-HC dock seal features an Encapsulated Foam Chambers (EFC) Head Curtain with 1” x 3” chambers that provide a seal for trailer tops.
For more information, visit www.kelleyentrematic.com; or call 972-323-6730.