AST-SEAL HD Anaerobic Thread Sealant w/PTFE from Anti-Seize Technology (Franklin Park, IL) withstands high-pressures and resists vibration loosening, as well as industrial chemicals, hydrocarbons, solvents, gasoline, ethanol gases and most acids. Specifically:
- AST-SEAL HD is the ideal product for tough thread sealing applications that have to be put back into service quickly and reliably.
- It is a unique class of thread sealant, because it undergoes a chemical cross-linking to cure in the threads of the pipe to form a leak proof polymer seal.
- AST-SEAL HD Will not plug up filters, valves or gauges.
- It lubricates and prevents corrosion, seizing and galling, and allows for easy disassembly is UL classified and approved for use with Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) meets the requirements of ISO 22241.
- AST-SEAL HD is ideal for use on stainless steel pipe and fittings, connections in hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication, steam and refrigerant systems.