The exclusive patented design heavy-duty extra-long quick-release coupler from Lumax (Fort Mill, SC) has an innovative design that enables it to firmly latch onto the grease fitting, enabling hands-free greasing. The heavy duty quick release grease coupler locks-on and creates a leak-proof seal. Features include:
- A working pressure of 15,000 PSI and burst pressure of 22,000 PSI. According to Lumax, it has the highest pressure rating in the world.
- Hardened 4-jaws to withstand high pressures without deformation.
- No spurts or splashes when disconnecting; a clean work environment at all times.
- The integrated non-return valve, which enables the unit to be disconnected easily at high pressures.
- A compact 5” length x 1.2” height, ideal for reaching recessed and hard-to-reach fittings, as well as an integrated 1/8" NPT connection.
- Compatibility with all sizes and forms of mounts. Fits all SAE and metric grease fittings.
- An ergonomic thumb lever design, which makes coupling and uncoupling totally effortless. No more twisting, yanking, stuck on couplers, or using a screwdriver to get it off.
The LX-1403-XL Heavy Duty Quick Release Grease Coupler is built to last. It forms a high-performance hydraulic seal with no damage to the seal even after several hundred uses, with no need to buy spare kits.