The UV22DC80-10F from Master Bond (Hackensack, NJ) is a single component, nanosilica filled compound featuring a UV and heat curing mechanism. This thixotropic, moderately low viscosity compound has a viscosity of 8,000-12,000 cps at 75°F (~23°C), and provides outstanding dimensional stability and superior physical strength properties. Additionally:
- The UV22DC80-10F is optically clear and offers the ability to be cured in shadowed out areas.
- It is designed to cure in 10-30 seconds at 365 nm with 10-40 mW/cm2 of UV output, followed by a post cure at 180°F (~80°C) for 30-60 minutes. This system has been specially designed for applications involving heat sensitive components.
- The product is serviceable from -60°F to 350°F (-51°C to 177°C) and it offers a lower coefficient of thermal expansion 30-35 x 10 -6 inch/inch/°C compared to other UV curing systems.
- It is 100% solids and is not oxygen inhibited.
- It is capable of curing up to thicknesses of around 0.050 inches.
- The product can be used for bonding, sealing, coating and glob-top type applications.