Silcast 550-LV-RT is a thermally conductive silicone compound from EpoxySet (Lincoln, RI) that is a low viscosity system ideal for potting, encapsulating and casting applications. Features include:
- Suitability for continuous operating temperatures up to 205° C and temperature cycling down to -55°
- UL-94VO certification.
- Electrical insulation.
- Environmental protection.
- Resistance to mechanical and vibrational shock.
- A 1:1 mix ratio with a two-hour working time that can be cured overnight at room temperature or as fast as seven minutes at 150°.
- A low stress finished polymer that can be re-worked.
- Self-bonding, which allows for multiple castings that will offer seals.
For more information, visit www.epoxyset.com, or call 401-726-4500.