CINCINNATI — QueensMade Lemonade LLC Cincinnati is issuing a voluntary recall of all its juice-type products, including all lemonade flavors as well as its Ginger Turmeric shots.
The products included in this recall are adulterated because they were produced without the benefit of inspection and the safety parameters were not able to be verified.
The juice products were sold at various retail locations, restaurants, and mobile food trucks throughout the Cincinnati area.
- QueensMade Lemonade16oz. plastic bottle and 32 oz plastic jug
- QueensMade Mixed Berry Lemonade16oz. plastic bottle
- QueensMade Strawberry Lemonade16oz. plastic bottle and 32 oz plastic jug
- QueensMade Mango Lemonade16oz. plastic bottle
- QueensMade Munkfruit Lemonade16oz. plastic bottle
- Ginger Turmeric shots
Point-of-sale locations include:
- Curb Master Food Truck
- BP Oil Gas Station-6464 Winton Road, Cincinnati
- Jo Jo Fish and Chicken-979 Hawthorne Avenue, Cincinnati
- Supreme Styles Barber Shop-1569 Chase Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45223
No reports of illness involving these products have been reported. Individuals exhibiting signs or symptoms of foodborne illness should contact a physician immediately.
All product involved in this recall can be returned to QueensMade Lemonade LLC, 4978 Cleves Warsaw Pike. Cincinnati, Ohio 45238. Customers or suppliers with any questions or concerns should contact Lynell Wilson at (513) 205-3753.