Without the right tools, reverse engineering can be complicated, time consuming and frustrating. ANSYS SpaceClaim has the tools to make the process easy and help you autosurface scanned or faceted data into usable 3D models.
Sometimes a client has a part that predates modern manufacturing and requires a new CAD model. Other times, the meshes built from product scans have so many small errors that take hours to correct.
ANSYS SpaceClaim has intuitive tools that are simple to learn, so you can solve reverse engineering challenges. SpaceClaim is:
- Designed to work efficiently with STL files and fix errors in mesh data.
- Quickly edit and build complex solids from an STL model.
- Create fixtures around faceted data.
- Blend periodic loops in recreating complex geometry.
- Alter STL files and solids to recreate perfect models for parts and fixtures.
- Build complex solids from scratch.
For more information, visit spaceclaim.com.