Opto 22 (Temecula, CA) announces the release of PAC Project Software Suite R10 with features that include:
- The ability to designate individual I/O and variable tags as Public Access for read-only or read-write use in IIoT data communications via MQTT/Sparkplug.
- HMI programming using the same tag name database as the real-time control engine.
- SNAP PAC programmable automation controllers and groov EPIC edge programmable industrial controllers using the PAC Project Software Suite with downloadable, flowchart-based control programming with optional scripting, a configuration utility and HMI development.
- Graphical PID tuning and debugging.
- A PAC Display that can be used to develop a Microsoft Windows-based HMI to run on a separate PC.
- New commands that include Get I/O Channel Quality and Get I/O Unit Quality.
- EPIC I/O modules that incorporate LEDs which change color based on the health of the module, revealing data quality.