Allegro (Piedmont, SC) offers their EZ AIR PAPR complete particulate system for industrial applications where respiratory, eye and face protection is required. The system features:
- A motorized, lithium-ion battery operating system that supplies a constant supply of fresh, filtered air over the user’s face.
- A 25 APF level in creating protective pressure inside the respirator head to keep harmful gases, vapors, particulates and fumes away from the user.
- A welding shield made of Dupont flame retardant Nylon.
- A flame retardant shroud that covers the user’s ears, neck and back.
- A flexible 30” breathing tube with quick disconnect.
- A blower assembly with eight airflow settings, as well as audible, visual and vibration alarms.
- A single replacement NIOSH approved HEPA filter which filters 99.97 percent of particulates.