Larson Electronics (Kemp, TX) has announced the release of a 150-watt explosion proof LED light fixture that produces a 140 degree beam spread ideal for ceiling mount applications. The EPL-HB-150LED-RT-CM-140DB explosion proof light fixture provides operators with a powerful and energy efficient alternative to traditional hazardous location luminaires. This Class 1 Division 1 & 2, Class 2 Division 1 & 2 light fixture provides 17,500 lumens of high quality light while drawing only 150 watts of power. Features include:
- A powder coated copper free aluminum alloy body for added durability and aesthetics.
- An IP67 rating, dust-proof and protected against high pressure jets and temporary submersion.
- Excellent durability and resistance to vibration and impacts due to its cast aluminum body.
- A housing specially designed to dissipate heat which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LEDs and electronics.
- A light weight and low profile, making this unit an attractive alternative to larger and heavier older fixtures and require less hardware to install.