Dorner (Hartland, WI) announces the new staggered sidewall belt for its AquaPruf VBT Conveyor. Features include Vertical Belt Technology, which makes it easier to clean and sanitize, provides greater pocket capacity, and also requires less maintenance than a traditional bucket elevator. The belt, a complete redesign of the industry-standard pleated sidewall belts commonly used for vertical lift conveying applications, is made from a FDA-approved and USDA-certified food safe urethane belt material, making it ideal for elevating bulk products in 90° sanitary applications. Additionally, the belt provides 15 percent more pocket capacity and improved product release than traditional sidewall belt designs. Other benefits include:
• Quick belt change in 20 minutes.
• Self-releasing sidewall for improved product release.
• A staggered sidewall that can be individually and easily repaired if damaged.
• A clean-trough sidewall design for improved cleanability.
• An open frame, toolless sanitary design for fast cleaning.
• A drive gearmotor that’s located on main column outside food drop zone.
• Customizable product sizes available in 25 days or less.
• Belt speed up to 100 feet per minute.