Brady (Milwaukee, WI) has released its BMP61 Label Printer, designed for effective and efficient identification of wires, cables and components, with high-performance materials, touchscreen capabilities, data connectivity options and multiple user interfaces. Brady’s BMP61 label printer features:
- Large, color touch-screen display to see exactly what the label is going to look like before it’s printed.
- Data connectivity with USB 2.0 ports, flash drive support and optional WiFi to allow users to save and send label designs from a computer or mobile device.
- Smart cell technology for quick, automatic label formatting.
- A 300 dpi print head for clear, crisp font.
- A rubber bumper and durable design tested to survive a four-foot drop.
- A wide cover opening and large material bay for easy material loading.
Additionally, this printer offers application versatility with die-cut, continuous and custom label supplies up to 2 inches wide. It’s ideal for self-laminating labels, cable tags and flags, wrap-around wire labels, heat-shrink wire markers, patch panel labels, asset tracking labels, equipment labels, terminal block labels, safety labels and more.