The new 1 NPT Back Blow Air Nozzle from EXAIR (Cincinnati, OH) has been designed to effectively blow debris and liquids from pipe or hose inside diameters, axle housings, bores, holes, internal threads and other internal part features found in hydraulic cylinders, gear boxes, differential housings and more. An array of holes provide a forceful 360 degree airflow to clear out coolant, chips and light oils from machining processes. This nozzle prevents blowing chips further into a part, tube or pipe and eliminates any safety hazard created by blowing debris out the far end of a pipe or tube. The Model 1008SS Back Blow Air Nozzle is EXAIR’s largest back blow nozzle yet. Features include:
- The ability to fit inside openings as small as 2″.
- Effectiveness on diameters up to 16″, so it can handle small and large diameters.
- A type 316 stainless steel construction, to provide durability and superior resistance to corrosion.
- Simplified installation, and a secure fit is assured with 4.7mm flats milled on the body.
- Extension pipes of 12″, 36" and 72″, stocked to provide necessary reach for longer tube and pipe clean out. A 1/4 NPT model for 7/8″ to 4″ diameters is also available.
The Back Blow Air Nozzle meets OSHA standards 29 CFR 1910.95(a) and 29 CFR 1910.242(b) for noise and outlet pressure. It is also CE compliant.