Fixtureworks (Fraser, MI) will showcase several new product lines in Booth W-2377 during IMTS 2016, September 12-17, 2016 McCormick Place, Chicago. Highlighting the exhibit will be its lineup of TRIMAX vises; ultra-low profile TRIGRIP carbide grippers; the APS zero-point positioning system, air assisted clamps, supports and locators; One-Touch Fasteners; and the new Fairlane GP-Series rubber gripper pads. Specifically:
- TRIMAX Production Vises offer the benefits users need to maximize a machine’s potential with multiple part clamping, quick change components and easy adjustment. Vises in this line are suited for production, 5-axis and machinist applications.
- TRIGRIP carbide gripper inserts are designed for ultra-low profile clamping with no dovetail workpiece preparation. With serrations designed for steel, hardened steel, titanium and aluminum, these patented triangular grippers feature two rows of teeth at different angles to maximize the pull down effect.
- The APS zero-point positioning system is designed to connect the clamping device or workpiece with the machine tool for faster set up times and increased precision. The system features receptacles with three air-activated jaws for maximum rigidity, clamping force and repeatability of 0.0002 in. The pins are released with the application of air pressure.
- Compact in design, Imao air assisted clamps, supports and locators allow for remote-control activation and simultaneous control, bringing full functionality in a small footprint.
- Imao One Touch Fasteners are a convenient alternative to cumbersome nut-and-bolt assemblies for quick, easy and secure changeover and installation without the need for any tools.
- The GP Series rubber gripper pads are ideal as industrial grade contact wear points for automation and positioning applications. They are constructed of black nitrile rubber that is molded to a 1/16 in. aluminum backing that can be mounted flat or contoured or formed to round or sharp corners.