Bonomi North America (Charlotte, NC) is introducing a new line of high-pressure carbon steel ball valves for use in hydraulic applications. The new valves come in two-way and three-way configurations with a choice of NPT or SAE thread end connections. Both the two-way valves (3200 Series NPT/3300 Series SAE) and the three-way valves (3400 Series NPT/3500 Series SAE) include:
- Availability in 3/8-inch through 1-inch sizes.
- Rated working pressures range from 5145 to 7350 PSI.
- 100% tested to rated pressure in the open and closed position before shipping.
- While a lever handle is standard, an integral ISO 5211 mounting pad simplifies actuation on the new valves.
They are also available in factory-assembled automated valve packages with Bonomi’s Valbia brand electric or pneumatic actuators. Valbia electric actuators have:
- Dual 100VAC – 240VAC or dual 24 AC/DC reversing motors with torque limiters, thermal protection, auxiliary limit switch, NEMA 4X indoor use enclosure, manual override, and position indicator as standard.
- Options include a 4-20mA positioner, battery backup and 180° rotation. Both technopolymer and powder-coated cast aluminum enclosures are available.
Valbia pneumatic rack-and-pinion actuators for the new hydraulic valve packages feature:
- Anodized aluminum bodies.
- A design for 80 PSI control air pressure.
- Operabability using air, water, nitrogen or other compatible hydraulic fluids from 40 to 120 PSI.
- Standard dual travel stops.