These models add to Teledyne FLIR’s (Wilsonville, OR) wide range of GigE Vision compliant cameras with an impressive lineup of sensors, resolutions and powerful on-camera features.
Leveraging Sony’s Pregius S series sensors, they deliver exceptional low-light performance, with superior quantum efficiency and very low absolute sensitivity making them suitable for a range of challenging applications like microscopy, non-contact metrology, inspection, SLAM, 2D measurements and more.
- 8MP to 20MP Sony Pregius S global shutter CMOS Sensors
- Frame rates up to 30 fps with Lossless Compression
- High QE and low noise yield for low Absolute Sensitivity Threshold (AST)
- Superior Quantum Efficiency (QE)
- Excellent low-light performance
- Smaller BSI pixels enable less expensive, more compact optics
- High sensitivity reduces lighting system requirements