Teledyne FLIR Integrated Imaging Solutions (Wilsonville, OR) is pleased to announce the all new Ladybug6— the latest addition to its field proven Ladybug series. Ladybug6 is the leading high-resolution camera designed to capture 360-degree spherical images from moving platforms in all-weather conditions. Its industrial grade design and out-of-the-box factory calibration produces 72 Megapixel (MP) images with pixel values that are spatially accurate within +/- 2 mm at 10-meter distance.
Ladybug6 cameras are engineered to deliver high-accuracy, high-resolution, and dependable results for applications such as HD mapping, asset management, building management, among others. Key benefits include the following:
- Captures 72 Megapixel images with spatial accuracy of +/- 2 mm at 10-meter distance.
- Frame rates of up to 29.9 FPS at 4K resolution, 15 FPS at 72 MP.
- Wide operating temperature range of -30° C to 50° C.
- IP65 rating with industrial grade IP67 rated connectors.
- Support for additional Global Navigation Satellite Systems.
- Excellent color response, low noise and a high dynamic range.
- Captures, compresses and transmits 8-bit or 12-bit pixel data.
- Feature rich and user-friendly Ladybug SDK.
- All-metal body with 2-year warranty.