KROHNE (Beverly, MA) highlights its OPTIWAVE 6500C, a radar level transmitter for powders and dusty atmospheres. KROHNE’s OPTIWAVE 6500C delivers continuous high measurement in silos, hoppers and containers. The OPTIWAVE 6500C is an optimal product for bulk storage in mining, minerals, chemicals, power, paper, food and beverage industries. The radar offers several advanced technological features, including:
- An 80 GHz (FMCW) band width radar.
- A 2 ¾” lens antenna, making it ideal for environments with low dielectric media.
- A measuring range extending over 328 feet, making the OPTIWAVE 6500C is a perfect choice for uneven surfaces or tanks with obstacles.
- PEEK Lens antennas with both concave and convex lenses for distances up to 100 meters.
- A large backlit LCD screen with a 4-button keypad, ensuring flexibility for different radar usage.