Monitor inventory in bins, tanks, or silos and organize it in one place with BinCloud from BinMaster (Lincoln, NE). Level sensors do away with climbing vessels and manual measurements while the software does away with complicated spreadsheets. BinCloud is a web-based application that lets you view current inventory levels, place orders and generate reports. New features released in BinCloud V1.3 make inventory management evermore easier, intuitive and convenient:
- Mobile-friendly QuickViews. Optimized data displays reorganize content to fit smaller screens and are easily customized to show just the data users need.
- Manage truckspace easily. Purchasers, drivers, and dispatchers can view how many truckloads will fit into a vessel or the number of truckloads available to take out. Improve purchasing, scheduling and reduce overfilling.
- View data over multiple sites. Simply open a dropdown to review a specific site. It is quick and easy to cycle through your sites or select all sites to see them all at once.
- Create automated alerts. A simple step-by-step process walks users through set up of high and low-level alerts. New alert types notify users if a sensor has skipped readings, a gateway is inactive, or status has changed for a vessel or group of vessels.
- Customized user experience. A new dropdown toolbar allows users to filter by keyword, access export features, select and deselect columns to display and adjust table settings back to a default state.