Using tried-and-true heated diode sensor technology from Bacharach (New Kensington, PA), the H-10 PRO is a highly responsive universal refrigerant leak detector. It’s ultra-sensitive to all halogen-based, non-flammable CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants for reliable use in a wide range of refrigerant leak detection applications. Benefits include:
- The ability to detect refrigerants as low as 0.006 oz/yr, including R-410a and R-507.
- Dual power options for either battery operation for wall power for uninterrupted usage.
- Visual and audible indicators including an incremental flashing LED in the probe tip, an internal speaker and a headphone jack.
- A long probe (4.5 ft.) for detecting leaks in hard-to-reach areas, visual and audible indicators to show relative leak sizes and an auto-zeroing feature (automatic mode only) for finding leaks in backgrounds where target gas is present.
- An internal sensor calibration reference to ensure optimum performance, and comes with a 3-year warranty.