Imada (Northbrook, IL) DSV vector force gauges with tilt sensors help users performing handheld measurements to push or pull at a consistent angle, improving measurement accuracy. The tilt alarm has three degrees of sensitivity 4°, 8° or 18° from the reference angle. The large backlit LCD display and user-friendly menus simplify the selection of units, measuring mode and recalling data and statistics from the 1,000 data internal memory. Selections can be locked to prevent accidental changes. Other benefits include the following:
- The gauges have an ultra high 30,000/second sampling rate to capture peak destructive force values. Collect the data via USB or RS-232 connections with the optional Force Logger or SW-1X software.
- The DSV series is available in ranges from 0.4 lbf to 220 lbf. The gauges are available for immediate shipment from our stock.
- Backlit LCD display with user-friendly menus.
- 30,000/sec ultra high sampling rate.
- Ergonomic, durable, heavy-duty metal construction.
- Selectable real time or peak mode operation.
- Setting security lock prevents accidental changes.
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with OK indicator.
- 1,000 data memory with statistics.
- USB and RS-232C output.
- Push-button tare function.
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.; display flashes at overload limit.
- Runs on internal Ni-MH batteries (user replaceable) or AC adapter; charge with USB port or portable charger.
- DSV kit includes set of six attachments, AC charger/adapter, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case.