The Series MCRT 79800V Dual Range Digital Torque Transducers from S. Himmelstein (Hoffman Estates, IL) measure low running and high load torques without the inconvenience of swapping conventional sensors. The digital torque transducers feature:
- Accuracy grades of ±0.03% on the high range and ±0.05% on the low range of full scale combined non-linearity and hysteresis.
- Mechanical overload of 1,000% (low range) and 200% (high range), which offers a safety margin in the presence of high startup torques or large torsional oscillations.
- Electrical over-range of 150% avoids clipping of real world torque peaks and driveline torsionals reduce potential for errors in the average torque measurement.
- Output ±10 Volt or ±5 Volt analogs of torque, speed (an option) as well as engineering unit data via a resident RS232/422/485 com port.
- Operation is fully bidirectional and measurements are valid to zero speed.
- Interface software that allows fast PC setup and re-configuration while selecting from up to 10 units of measure, all without re-calibrating.
- CW and CCW to rated load in our ISO 17025, NVLAP accredited laboratory (NVLAP lab code 200487-0).
- Applicable in performance and endurance testing of engines, transmissions, drive systems, pumps, motors, servo motors, gearboxes, and actuators.
For more information, call 1-800-632-7873; or visit www.himmelstein.com.