New Digital Flowmeters from EXAIR (Cincinnati, OH) offer wireless capability and use a Zigbee mesh network protocol to measure and monitor compressed air use, trends and historical data. Specific benefits include the following:
- Each meter has a range of 100ꞌ (30 meters) and transmits data to an Ethernet connected gateway. Each meter and gateway are configured for security and have 128 bit encryption for the wireless transmissions.
- Each meter ships with the wireless to Ethernet gateway, power supplies and installation tools.
- Compressed air monitoring is made easy by downloading the EXAIRlogger software for the Digital Flowmeters. With this software customers can graph the data, aggregate it to identify air use trends, or use it with other analytic software to effectively monitor air and save money.
- Digital Flowmeters with wireless capability for schedule 40 iron pipe are now available in sizes 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/2 inch, 2 inch, 2-1/2 inch, 3 inch and 4 inch.
- They are CE and RoHS compliant and can also be ordered for schedule 80, 10S or Type L copper pipe.